Monday, August 22, 2011

My First Place Season 19 Episode 7 An Eye for Deal Breakers Hot Live

Watch Live My First Place Season 19 Episode 7  An Eye for Deal Breakers


Live Summary Of My First Place Season 19 Episode 7  An Eye for Deal Breakers : My First Place, featuring host Jill Cordes, captures the stress, thrills, challenges and excitement of people who have waited a lifetime for a place to call their own. Each episode highlights the personal stories of house poor first-time homeowners. The featured couples, families or individuals meet with a local designer who, armed with a $3,000 design budget, provides the emotional support and design expertise needed to help turn a house into a home.

TV Show: My First Place Season 19 Episode 7  An Eye for Deal Breakers
Aired on: Tuesday 23 Aug 2011 - 8:00 PM  
Channel:  on HGTV
Episode Details: Season 19 Episode 7 
Episode Name: “ An Eye for Deal Breakers

No comments:

Post a Comment