Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Faked My Own Death Season 1 Episode 2 For Love and Money Hot Live

Watch Live I Faked My Own Death Ep102 - For Love and Money


Live Summary Of I Faked My Own Death 1x 2 - For Love and Money : Their elaborate hoaxes made news headlines. Go inside the minds of six convicts to find out what finally made them take that fatal, extreme step over the edge. Executing their evil plans required going to extremes: digging up a corpse, murdering a hitchhiker, parachuting out of a crashing plane. Through first-person, on-camera accounts (some from prison) and re-enactments, discover how they planned and pulled off their elaborate "deaths." Police detectives will also reveal how authorities pieced the evidence together to ultimately crack each case and realize some of the biggest lies to ever go through our country's legal system. 

TV Show: I Faked My Own Death Season 1 Episode 2  For Love and Money
Aired on: Saturday 10 Aug 2011 - 10 :00 PM  
Channel:  on Discovery Canel
Episode Details: Season 1 Episode 2
Episode Name: “For Love and Money ”

No comments:

Post a Comment